Licensed Broker-Dealer located in Plano, TX, focused in selling direct participation interests of oil and gas programs to accredited investors. We are currently adding sales representatives to join an exciting sales force of high-energy, high-integrity individuals.
Solicit, serve, and maintain a book of clients to be called for current and ongoing oil and gas direct participation programs while providing impeccable customer service and client relationships in a licensed, professional office environment.
The following skills are required, but not limited to, giving sales presentations to qualified prospects and prospecting. In addition, the following personal attributes are highly recommended; Professionalism, Product Knowledge, Self Motivation, Honesty, Integrity, Positive Attitude, Goal Oriented, Strong Work Ethic, and High Level of Enthusiasm.
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) requires a Series 22 and Series 63 to sell direct participation programs. If you are currently not licensed and possess the necessary skills, we may provide you with training materials and tutoring for the necessary licensing exams. A thorough background check and fingerprinting are also required.
You will be trained in-house by highly experienced, top performing industry professionals in industry standards, prospecting procedures, educational presentations, and compliance regulations.
- Contact perspective clients from qualified, firm-provided leads, obtain sales, and establish new accounts from qualified individual investors.
- Administer firm-mandated relationship management structure system.
- Thoroughly explain investment programs in detail to clients and prospective clients.
- Develop a clear understanding of investors’ qualifications, risk tolerance, and investment goals.
- Apply proven, successful sales presentations, extensive training and mentoring.
- Participate in regulatory continuing education sessions and maintain all regulatory requirements.
If you possess the required skills and a burning desire to succeed this may be an exciting and very rewarding career. All the training for licensing and sales can be provided for you.
For immediate consideration contact Terry Gray 972-608-4700.
Disclaimer: This content is provided for informational purposes only. Information herein is not intended to be a solicitation of any kind. Nothing herein shall be construed as tax, legal or accounting advice. Investing in oil and gas is highly speculative and could result in substantial losses. Potential investors should consult their attorney, accountant and financial advisors before investing in oil and gas. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance or returns.
- © 2010 Red River Securities, LLC. All rights reserved.